1. Create and test a policy on one server as described in the preceding topics.
2. In Object Explorer, expand Management, expand Policy Management, expand Policies, right-click the policy that you want to use, and then click Export Policy.
3. In the Export Policy dialog box, navigate to an appropriate location for the file, and then click Save.
4. In the Registered Servers window, expand Central Management Servers, expand the Central Management Server that controls your group, right-click your group, and then click Evaluate Policies.
5. In the Evaluate Policies dialog box, next to the Source box, click the ellipsis.
6. In the Select Source dialog box, next to the Files box, click the ellipsis.
7. Navigate to the location of your exported policy file, click the file, and then click Open.
8. In the Select Source dialog box, click OK.
9. In the Evaluate Policies dialog box, click Evaluate.
10. If any servers are not compliant and you want to enforce the policy, in the Target details list, select the server check boxes for the noncompliant server, and then click Apply.
11. In the Policy Evaluation Warning message box, click Yes. 12. In the Evaluate Policies dialog box, click Close.